Friday, September 4, 2009

Habitat ReStore Rocks

Seriously, Adam and Dennis from the Winchester Habitat for Humanity ReStore just made me day...maybe even my week.

I called to see if they would be interested in having the cabinets that have been taking up the ENTIRE garage for over a MONTH. He said, "I'll be there in fifteen minutes." Are you kidding...fifteen minutes.

They also took the toilet that had been sitting in our side yard. Yes, a toilet. How much more white trash can you get than a toilet sitting in your yard.

AND, they also took all of the countertops that were also occupying much space in the garage.

Just goes to show that making one phone call and asking for some assistance rather than doing everything yourself can be wonderful.

Habitat Rocks. I feel like doing cartwheels, jumping around to Hey Ya, and screaming Thank Heavens! I cannot tell you how glad I am to get that stuff out of the garage.




No comments: